Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Obtaining a Monster Contract
- Monster contracts can be obtained by left clicking Devlin the monster hunter in the building northeast of west Britain Bank, and selecting "talk".
- You can obtain 1 monster contract per hour, per character
- You must have either 100 tactics or 100 animal taming to obtain a contract
- Filling a Monster Contract
- To fill a contract you must kill the monster type requested in the contract
- After killing the monster, open your contract, select Add Corpse, and target the corpse of the monster
- The monster must be killed by you, or someone in your party.
- Once you have killed the required amount of monsters, your contract will change to Claim Reward, and the hybrid coins will automatically be deposited into your players bank.